Tuesday, September 4, 2012

La Cantine Du Troquet


As I said one of my passions is to eat great food and why not to share those restaurants and recipes with my friends, one of the restaurants that I will love to recommend is LA CANTINE DU TROQUET, a Christian Etchebest restaurant, locate in Paris at 101 Rue Quest 75014. La Cantine is as cozy and warm as a friend house could be, the Menu is writing down in one giant chalkboard (duplicated outside). Christian will always arrive in motorcycle, he will say hello and make you feel at home. I went with a couple of friends (my new boyfriend at that moment and his mam) and we ate and drank wine during two hours and we paid around a E 150. The food is southwestern French style, very well prepare but simple. I tried about six courses but the one that I love the most and I can forget the taste is a fresh greens serve with crispy toasty pig’s ears and why not the apricot tart. The white and black photography give to the space that additional touch and what I love the most is that those pictures were taken by an artist, Mon Ami Ernesto Sequera. Paris the city of light is always a good choice but if you add to that formula a great meal you will feel like in heaven!

Como les conté una de mis pasiones es comer y recomendar buena comida y recetas a mis amigos.  Uno de los restaurants que me encantaría recomendarle es LA CANTINE DU TROQUET, uno de los Restaurants de Christian Etchebest ubicado en Paris en el 101 de la Rue Quest 75014. La Cantine es tan cálido y acogedor como la casa de cualquier amigo, el Menú esta escrito en un pizarrón gigante que esta igualmente duplicado en el lado de afuera del restaurant. Christian siempre llega en moto y te saluda con afecto como si te conociera y te hace sentir como en casa. Yo fui con un par de amigos (mi nuevo novio para ese momento y su madre) comimos y tomamos vino alrededor de dos horas y la cuenta salió como en 150 Euros. El estilo de comida es del sur de Francia, muy bien preparada pero simple, yo probé alrededor de seis platos pero el que no se me sale de la cabeza es una ensalada de lechugas frescas con tostadas y crujientes orejas de cochino y porque no la tarta de albaricoque.
La fotografía blanco y negro le da al espacio ese toque adicional y lo que mas me gusta es que fueron tomadas por Mon Ami, el artista Ernesto Sequera.  Paris la ciudad de la luz es siempre una buena opción y si esa formula se le agrega buena comida, se sentirán en el cielo!

No comments:

Post a Comment